
I finished the aparments for Come Over to My House just in time for the new block to be posted. I did this last month too. I must try to finish the next house in the next week or so, rather than waiting till the last minute.
I've also been sneaking in some crocheting and today I started my third ball of yarn. It's fun to see it growing bigger.

And... And.....!!!! I finally put the borders on the Mystery Quilt!!!!! Yay! I had a bit of fabric shortage and didn't do it exactly as I was supposed to. Oh, and... I also put borders on two snowball quilts, which means I now have four quilts to pin.. ARGH! What fun! Whose bright idea was it to learn to Quilt??? NORA! I need you!!!
Alice and I took a little bit of time this afternoon on messenger drooling over Gammills. Sigh...
Enough yakking and dreaming, here are the photos of the quilts:
The Great Summer Mystery Quilt (ignore the Kangaroo's cap):

The snowball quilt for Daniel's best friend:
And Daniel's quilt, the same as above, but BIGGER.... how I will pin and quilt this one is a real worry:
See how nicely it matches his cap? Go the Roos!!! (Aussie football team)By the way, you can't tell that I like blue... can you?!
Enough for today. I need to go and get dinner ready, and then decide where I am moving the kitchen table so that I can pin :)

1 comment:
Everything you've done looks amazing. Despite what you may think, you're a very productive woman! That crochet rug is looking really good.
I am madly knitting to finish my cardigan so I can start my own crochet rug with a clear conscience!
Post a Comment