Thursday, March 11, 2010

Fruit of the Spirit Block 3 - Gentleness


I have just put up block 3 on JJ's. I'm early, since tomorrow I shall lose my internet for a while :( But I shall be back in time to give you the next border for the Round Robin quilt, never fear:)

So, for block 3 of Fruit of the Spirit ~ Words to Live By ~ go HERE! And please send me photos of your finished blocks so that I can post them on my blog. I know you are out there doing it because I can see how many downloads there have been! So take pictures and send them my way!!!

Nothing is so strong as gentleness,
nothing so gentle as real strength.


~ St Francis de Sales

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the font you've used on that one Joy.

Hope the move is going well and the unpacking is happening quickly.

Unknown said...

Just a note to say hope the move goes well and you are back online quickly, grin.
I don't have a blog or a camera to show you my work, but I do love your 'fruits of the spirit' blocks and am doing them. This note is so you know how much I appreciate your sharing them with your readers. BarbM

Allie said...

Just found your blog and I LOVE your bom - thank you so much for sharing! You have a wonderful blog.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online