Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sorry I'm Late.... and finishes

It's been one of those weeks, and I know... I haven't got the next block up for Fruit of the Spirit. Please bear with me a little longer.... I've had an ear infection, and a tummy upset and... The block is ready, I just need to do the fiddly bits of turning it into a pdf.

While you are waiting, here are some more finishes from our little Finishing Stitches group:

Yvonne has finished a cot quilt!


Who is it for Yvonne? I forgot to ask. But someone is going to be happy with this bright and chirpy quilt. Yvonne is heading off for a long weekend with some other crafters on Friday, so I wonder if she will finish something else...?!

And Kirsty from Monkey's Quilts has also finished a quilt! Look at all those triangles:

I am very impressed! It is so pretty! Head over to her blog to see a close up of the quilting...

If you still want to join in the finishing fun, you still have time to finish something this month and join in :) Anyone is welcome.

And that's it for today folks. I will work on getting the next block up soon! No sewing until that is done!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Thanks for putting up the photo Joy, for the encouragement and for the pressure?!? No pressure this weekend huh to finish something?? Unfortunately whilst I am bringing things that have been started, they are all in their infancy and have a long way to go to be finished quilts!! I may achieve a quilt top or two though!! The robot quilt is for the stash, ready for a friend who has a baby. I was thinking of my niece initially as she is due Oct however I think I have another cot quilt done that will suit her nursery better and is a unisex color. Hope to do more finishes soon! Two in one month is pretty good huh??

Sew Useful Designs said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Gosh that cot quilt is amazing!!! I absolutely adore it, and just love those fabrics! Beautifully put together!

And the quilting on that second quilt... just sublime!

Thank you for sharing, Joy!!! And well done ladies - I am in awe of you!

Vikki xo

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online