Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last September Finishes & Giveaway Tomorrow!



Ok, here are some last finishes for this month.

Shelley finished this sweet fairy:

She is blue, so of course I love her :)

I finished the chookies and tea wallets, (picture in previous post), so that makes 5 more for me - yay!

Alice has finished her turkey wall hanging:

Yay! Love the autumn colors!

Di joined us this month and finished this gorgeous quilt for her library:

Fiona finished this Aussie Christmas table runner:

Isn't it pretty?

You know, I think we all did really well this month. I love the block challenge because without it I probably wouldn't have gotten those 6 blocks done. It was just the nudge I needed.

Now I won't be posting the winner of this month until sometime next week, because, tomorrow is the Fall into Fall Giveaway!! I keep forgetting to tell you about it... even though I have had this little guy in my sidebar for a while:

Come back tomorrow and see what I will be giving away! There are LOTS of blogs particpating in this giveaway, over a hundred I think, so we shall be doing lots of blog hopping over the next few days!

No more posts for today... I think I have overblogged, but even if I bored you all to death, I did have fun blogging my day :)

See you all tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

Alice said...

All the projects are soooo pretty!!! I promise to get a picture soon. L,A-

BubzRugz said...

Lots of fun and lots got done!
Hugz

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online