Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And the Hot Potato goes to....

...... ANGELA from Sew Loquacious Angela!!!!!!!

She said:

Pick me! Pick me! Oh, count me in!
Thanks!
Angela

So I did pick her... in a very random way, don't worry :) I cut up all the comments, dumped them in a pile on the bed, mixed them all up (while Pepsi the cat watched to make sure I wasn't cheating), and then closed my eyes and picked one.....

Angela, please send me your snail mail addy and I will send this hot, hot pattern over to you!!!

All those of you who missed out, keep an eye out at Angela's blog for when she gives it away next! It really is a fun pattern :)

Thank you to everyone who commented and especiallay to Sarah from Sarah's Prim Treasures who started all this way back in March!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks so much, Joy! I can't wait to receive the pattern!
Take care,
Angela

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online