Saturday, July 31, 2010

Phew! What a Challenge!

It is 10.47pm where I live Down Under... and I've managed to finish something... :) It is going to fit into three challenges - mine, Di's and the Early Bird Christmas one. Now that is being efficient, right?!

Here it is, a table runner that I started over four years ago in Saudi. now it is done:

Not the best photo - here is one with better colors:

And that is as good as it gets at this time of the night.

Tomorrow we draw the winner..... :)

2 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Well--look at you--one project but it goes into 3 finishes!!!!!
Hey a finish is a finish!!
I did get all my main projects done for July---still need to really work on the round robin one and finish that!!!!
Hugs, Di

Alice said...

It is very pretty!!! And July is in the history books. L,A-

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online