
It is here, our block of the month! It is called, "Fruit of the Spirit ~ Words to Live By", based on Galations 5:22&23
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness,
goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
I love these verses, and thought they would be good to have lying around in a quilt or wallhanging. It's taken a while, but Alice and I are quite happy with the results so far. I hope you will enjoy them too.

The pattern and instructions can be found HERE. I thought we'd start it all off this year with "patience" because I have a feeling both Alice and I are going to need a lot of it the next few months - what with Alice moving and me trying to learn how to quilt, lol!
So, go ahead and download the pattern and get started :)
goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
I love these verses, and thought they would be good to have lying around in a quilt or wallhanging. It's taken a while, but Alice and I are quite happy with the results so far. I hope you will enjoy them too.

The pattern and instructions can be found HERE. I thought we'd start it all off this year with "patience" because I have a feeling both Alice and I are going to need a lot of it the next few months - what with Alice moving and me trying to learn how to quilt, lol!
So, go ahead and download the pattern and get started :)
Have patience with all things, but first of all with yourself. ~St Francis de Sales~

2 comments:
Joy girl, you are amazing! These patterns would make cute tea towels too.
Very good idea, Mama Hen! So, will you make some?!
Post a Comment