Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, and back to school we go...

Well, we've already done two weeks of school this month, but we had the last week off - what with Australia Day long weekend, and birthday long week... :) So, tomorrow it is back to school to get some serious work done for Term 1.

I got my lesson plans ready for the week today and other than the dishes (which are being ignored because we are watching tennis) I am pretty organized. Oh, the "O" word...! Almost as bad as the "C" word. Cleaning and getting Organized, now that would be nice. I will be happy with a bit of both :)

Little kitty went back to the vet again to get more antibiotics. He is definately doing better than when we got him. He was trying to eat my apron strings a little while ago. Here are some photos of a little outing he had a few days ago:


He is in there somewhere.... Ah, here he is:

Hmmm... now what could this be, I wonder?

Ok, nothing very important, moving on now...


I have to say, he is very, very cute :) Anyone want him?!

I'm not sure how much sewing will get done this week. Hopefully I can squeeze some in after school. See you later in the week with the next block for Fruit of the Spirit.

4 comments:

MamaHen said...

Joy, I think you have yourself a kitten! He is looking like he is at home.

Cleaning and organization-its what my dreams are made of :)

Jill said...

You are absolutely KILLING me with those pictures! My heart is melting!

Alice said...

He is soooooooooo cute!!! What do you think postage and handling would be???

Laura@OutnumberedMom said...

What a cute kitty! I'm a teacher, so I could relate to your post -- and a mom as well!

Come visit me sometime!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online