Sunday, June 27, 2010

By the skin of my teeth...

and thanks to Judith reminding me that by midnight tonight we needed to have the mini challenge project done for the Early Bird Christmas Crafting, I have finished with an hour and 40 min to spare... ah, what was I worried about?!

Here it is, a crochet hook wallety thingy :)


All rolled up, with a hook poking out to say, "Use me!" :


Now of course, I need to make one for myself... but I think I will put that off a little longer and head for bed :)

4 comments:

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I love your clutch--neat job and idea!!!
I am upset with Judith--I emailed her the pictures of my finishes twice now for the towels and she has not posted them at allllllll---wonder why???? she did post my journal the first time and that was with the first set of towels--but not the towels--then I did the four small clutches and sent a picture--oh well--at least I have 8 gifts I would not of had had I not done this challenge--right????
Hugs. Di

Alice said...

Well done and very cute. Love the colors of course. L,A-

I'm Deborah said...

Nice job Joy!! Looks great...
Dx

Becky J. said...

those little bags are sooo handy! love them. makes it nice to grab and go too.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online