Monday, June 7, 2010

HOME HOME HOME!!!!!

I get to stay HOME today!! HOME!!! Don't have to go out!!!! Just stay HOME!!!!!!! Yes, I am excited... just got out of bed.... got a cup of tea..... no need to rush anywhere... gonna check out some blogs.... and gonna STAY HOME ALL DAY!!!!!

Aaaah what bliss!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect day! I did just that today and am ready to take on tomorrow! Thanks for the compliments on my pin cushion. I have made quite a few as gifts and always receive many thanks. They are perfect for applique and I have yet to make one for my silk threads....cut out and in the works! No, I didn't design it but here is a tutorial: http://monkeyroom.blogspot.com/2007/01/tutorial.html You can adjust the circle template to fit whatever size spools you have. Lately, I have seen the same pattern from Indygo Junction http://www.nancysnotions.com/product/patterns/organizer+patterns/thread+ready+pincushions+pattern.do?search=basic&keyword=pin+cushion&sortby=newArrivals&page=1

I'll check back to see if you make one! :)

Nice meeting you,
Peggy

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

I love being home--others don't understand that--but I enjoy my "home" and my life inside these walls!!! And now that I can order supplies online!!!!!!
Have fun
Hugs, Di
My word verification for today is--
yessesse---how funny is that for your comment posts today!!!

Jill said...

Yay for you!!! Enjoy yourself sweet lady!

I'm Deborah said...

Ooooohhh, I did exactly the same.... didn't leave the house.... lovely!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online