
You knew it was going to be love, didn't you? It must be, because it is February :) I think I like how it turned out... I hope you do too! I really need to get some borders on, because it will look even better then :)
The pattern is up on JJ's, so go HERE to download it!
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.
1 Corinthians 12:4 & 5


5 comments:
So pretty Joy!
Joy, this is a beautiful!! BOM. Thank you both so much. One question, though, on the main page for the BOM, the box at the top doesn't show a picture, just a red X in it. What is it supposed to show? I have posted a link on two forums I'm on - BlockCentral.com and the QuiltandNeedle.com .
Looking forward to next month! Now I need to trace and stitch!
Gerda in Alberta, Canada
Thanks Jill :)
Hi Gerda! So lovely to meet you! Thank you for posting the links, I noticed one of them the other day :)
That image is driving me nuts!! I use Firefox and I can see it there, but not when I use Explorer.. I will need to ask hubby for advice. The image is the same as the one in my sidebar advertising the bom, so nothing too important :)
I'd love to see your blocks when you are done! Do you have a blog?
Happy stitching,
lv,
Joy
Hi Joy--I am a day late--but am on my way to download the pattern--it is sooo pretty--thanks!!! yesterday I set little sister up with a site of her own--so that took some time!!
Hugs, Di
I just found out about this new BOM. The designs are lovely. There are no sizes stated for the blocks. Is this a just do on your own thing? Or did I miss something somewhere. Love that Bible verse. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Post a Comment