Ever since I found this blog The Story of a Princess and Her Hair, I have been hassled by Elizabeth to try new weird and wonderful things with her hair. Of course my mistake was showing this blog to her. I shouldn't have. I know I shouldn't have. But, the styles were just soooooo cute, and I had to.... and of course she wants me to try each of them! Silly me ;) Anyway, this morning I tried a new one. It doesn't look anything like it was supposed to, possibly because her hair is too short or probably because I just can't do it properly... but it still looks nice I think:

In between school, dishes, cooking, and doing Elizabeth's hair, I have been quilting. It is a special project that hopefully I will get done soon. I am up to the quilting part and I am mostly happy with how it is going. Of course there are always spots where I am getting stuck and it is annoying me. But anyway... here is a peak:

I am determined to get the hang of it :) Better get back to work.....


5 comments:
OH Joy--I did not know about Little kitty--some how I missed a couple days worth of posts!!! I am soooo sad for him and you and your family. He did look happy though in his outside venture!! and he was Loved while he was here--soo!!!
I just got done reading a good book about a blind cat--he was mainly blind from birth--the name of the book was Homer---he is an amazing cat--see if you can find it and read it--
Love, and Hugs, Di
sorry to hear about kitty. I am glad you can still be comical about the phone - Kev and I had a good laugh about Cameron speaking from the pot. Hope its ok still. Your machine quilting is looking really good - much braver than I.
Vonne
oh the hair is so kewl-bet she felt pleased as punch...oh wow look at that quilting you are so clever-well done,cheers Vickie
You are doing so good. I think I will send you my quilts and my hair. It should be long enough!!! Can't wait to see the finished product.
Your quilting is so beautiful! I am both envious (of you) and happy (for you).
Post a Comment