I think our little challenge went very well last month, don't you? I enjoyed the extra block challenge, since it was fun to work on existing projects in bite size pieces... and also get a few ufo's done... So, for October, we will do it all again :) I am going to give these two Christmas charm packs away :
I'll be picking a winner from both part A and part B - but I am warning you in advance, I shall rig it slightly.... ie if the winner from part B has already won part A, I will choose someone else. I want two winners this month, not one person to win both. I think that makes sense.... (it is late..)..
So, the challenge details:
Part A - Finish a UFO that has been lying around for more than a month. Really, I don't care how long it has been a UFO - whatever your definition is, is fine by me :) I just want us all to get things done that we have started. Just finish a UFO - big, small, made of paper, wool, fabric, paint, whatever.
Part B - this is only for quilters I'm afraid. It is to finish a BLOCK for ANY quilt (UFO or just started). The idea is to finish the bigger projects, we divide them into smaller goals. You can work out what your definition of a block is. Small block, big block, stitched block, applieque... Again, just as long as you are finishing....
Please let me know when you finish something for either Part A or B, by leaving a comment on any post or sending me an email, and either send me a pic or point me to a pic on your blog that I can pinch.
You can join in on one, both, ... um... er... of course none if you so choose :)
Leave a comment on this blog post if you want to join in or email me. If you've already finished something (Yvonne!), just let me know :)
Here's to another productive month!!!

7 comments:
Put me down for both, but if I win you can pick someone else. I just want to be listed so I'm motivated to finish some thing! :0)
I'm definitely in again - I got so many done last month...... Thanks - I was sad when it was finished so am really glad you are having another month....
THANKS..
Hugz
I'm in!! Need my shove in the right direction.
L,A-
I've already finished a quilt top - does that count?? See my blog for a pic!
http://bonnieandthesisterslair.blogspot.com/
OK, Joy - I'm gonna do it. I have a rag quilt that I started about 2 years ago and I'm gonna commit to finishing it this month! I better win - J/K ;)
I can do this!!!!
always have a Part B to do--
and there is always more than enough Part A's around to finish --in fact was in my Christmas fabric drawer earlier today and discovered not one, not two, but three projects left "unfinished" from last year--and here I thought I had been a good girl and got them all done--
must be that "short term memory" problem that I run into once in awhile!!!!
How are you feeling, now???
Hugs, Di
I'm in! I can definitely use a push in both categories.
Post a Comment