Monday, October 4, 2010

Winner for September Finishing Stitches!

The Winner is:

Terry from Terry's Treasures!

Yay! Congrats Terry!! Please send me your snail mail address and I will post the Civil War Charm pack to you :)

Come back tomorrow to see what's happening for October - there will be TWO charm packs up for grab :)

5 comments:

Terry said...

How exciting! Thank you Joy! :0)

Alice said...

Congrats to Terry!!! Do we have to work twice as hard? I need to anyway.
L,A-

andsewon said...

Waytago Terry!! You are a fast freight freddy!
Yes Alice is right ..I too need to get busy twice as hard!!!
Lola

BubzRugz said...

Well done Terry and thanks to you Joy...
Hugz

Bonnie said...

Ooooh why are we a-wasting time? We are already 5 days in - work to do!! Tell us, tell us, tell us................!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online